This section will walk you through the key steps in the decision-making process:
- Choose the right subject area. Some students apply to university knowing exactly what they want to study, but most are faced with a huge variety of courses and subject areas to consider.
- Find the type of course that suits you. Do you want a to study a BA or BSc? Are you interested in a joint honor? Do you need to study a Foundation Year or Access Course first? How about an integrated masters, placement year or year abroad?
- Decide how to study your chosen course. There are a number of different ways to study, including: accelerated degrees, part-time study, distance learning, and degree apprenticeships.
- Consider your career opportunities. Graduate prospects vary depending on which subject area you choose to study.
- Choose your final courses. Establish what your priorities are and apply to five courses which you would be happy to study.
- Submit your application! Get your application in on time and wait to receive you offers.